Saturday, December 31, 2011

As I reflect ...............................2011

So ! here we are again on the very last day of the year 2011 ; wasn't it just yesterday that we started off the year and now approaching another year ahead of us ?

The year started off well with me , some unexpected surprises , some heart wrenching news , shocking deaths , family warmth of get togethers , lovable travels and here am I again bidding adios to 2011 . I pray and wish and hope for better days ahead both at work and play . I'm still lacking at the love arena - I wonder where does my weakness lies or am I just unattractive at all the wrong places ? Aiks ! ok , ok so I told myself that I will never ever speak bad or anything negative about myself but as usual - my brains has a mind of its own.

So , wishing you folks Auld Lang Syne !

No comments: