Please mind me of this awkwardness of my ignorance in making this post at a much earlier time than expected . At the start of the new year ( referring to the last month I mean ) , there’s already loads of things that needs to be looked into with life , as if matters at home is not bad enough and than there’s the stuff at work that needs to be dealt with as well . So since the year of the dragon is ( was ) just days away , the workplace was having some fund raising for charity purpose by selling some Chinese new year cookies of which some seems pretty deceiving to me…..heeheehee .
Anyway , there’s this coordinator in the office who help look into the consolidation of those who are interested in purchasing these cookies . Now , as a buyer / consumer , don’t I have to right to ask questions even though this concerns charity ? Just yesterday ( back then I mean ) , I sent out an email to the coordinator asking her when the payment is due and this is what she had to reply to me …………………. . This sounds imploringly rude ! no though indirectly , trying to be nice at the same time ! Well , to this Suwimon lady – “ if you wanna be rude , just be direct cause I can be equally as rude back to you – silly goat !!! “ .

No comments:
Post a Comment