Thursday, April 5, 2012

The mo-jo !

Oh well, these days I'm just so tired that I got not much time to blog anymore. Sobs! Hmm...actually I do have it , but I prefer to use that sweet time of mine to relax and chill..and live life like normal people do. It's tiring you know having to work all day and night and weekends too - I normally would blog during night time cuz that's when I really have all the mood. So yes, blogging is kinda like a "job" now, more than a hobby. Nah..kidding. Blogging is my passion/hobby, but these days I rarely have time for it. Just feeling too tired and exhausted ! =(

Anyway , I just wanna keep you updated while I was missing (and this is just a summary ) of 40% of the things I did while I was away for I don't know how long it's gonna be ... See, I told ya I ain't got enough time to update everythinggg! What can I say, I love living my real life rather than spending tooooooo much time on a virtual world! 

No comments: