Friday, June 29, 2012

My birthday wishlist

I turn thirty four today !  When my mom was my age , she already had her 9th child . Here I am today , at 34 , engaged to a not so perfect human being that I've found happiness in , a man of his own wisdom , everyone who is just so against him because of his colourful past and present status and someone that I believe and trust that I can spend and share my life with .  May God be with us ^_^

Well ,  as for the wishlist , hhhhhhhmmmmmmm , a pretty long on though so here it goes ! ;

1)   A dozen of pink roses !

2)   Someone who is willing to sponsor me for my further education in early childhood - wink!wink!

3)   To migrate to either Australia or Canada .

4)   To be a frequent traveller

5)   To own a walk-in closet - wink!wink!

6)   A dream wedding maybe .............heeheehee !

7)   To start driving again

8)   To do volunteer service in a 3rd world country

9)   To move  to a quiet and serene area

10)  To own a mini-library


A pretty simple and straight to the point wish-list - rite ?  What do u think ?

No comments: