Thursday, October 25, 2012

Who said love is blind ???!!!

Whoever  came  up  with  the phrase  "  love  is  blind  "  ,  needs  to  be  shot  not once  but  a  couple  of  times  ! Bang ! bang !  I  know  that  this  is  illegal   and  that  I  should  not  be  stealing  pictures  from  bridal  photography  website  but  somehow  I  just  had  to  share  with  you  this  one  particular  couple  that  captured  my  heart  .  Well  -  I  was  website  hopping  looking  around  for  some  nice  wedding  photography  when  I  was  planning  my  wedding  (  which  eventually  did  not  take  place !  sob ! sob !  )  ,  and  so  I  came  across  this  rather  heart  warming  picture  of  these  lovely  couple  .  I  guess  ,  when  it  comes  to  love  and  commitment  of  a  lifetime  ,  physical  features  somehow  does  not  matter  .  I  totally  agree  101% ! Whoever  said  that  love  is  blind -  is  a  big  BULLSHITT !  I personally  believe  that  love  surely  conquers  all  odds  no  matter  what  the  ups  and  downs  that  life  brings  .  So  to  these  two  wonderful  human  beings 
(  which  I  will not  mention  names  )  ,  I  wish  you  from  the  bottom of  my  heart  ,  abundant  blessings  ,  happiness  and  life  full  of  surprises  !  Congratulations !!!  ^_^
 
 
 

No comments: