Well, all that ramble up there continues on to Facebook. I’ve been thinking (I have extra strands of grey hair to prove it) lately that Facebook, as brilliant, and addictive as it is, a procrastinator’s haven I should say, has its downside.
1. Obviously, lots of time is wasted looking at updates – some even get obsessive at looking at their friends’ updates.
2. You get friends uploading horrid photos of you.
3. If you’re in a relationship, you question your partner’s updates, what his/hers friends write on his wall, why doesn’t he/she change their relationship status, why doesn’t he/she comment on your updates, and why doesn’t he/she put up photos of you both.
4. You write silly updates at the spur of the moment, and by the time you realise what you’ve written and delete it, at least 5 of your friends have read it.
So, what else can I say? Be wise with what you publish on Facebook. Actually anywhere on the internet (slaps hand!).
No comments:
Post a Comment