All the things which were mapped in my mind in December / January 2012 had been just an illusion, nothing concrete. Lesson learned is not to be greedy
because the grass in never greener on the other side because I was not
there to see it, so how will I know? I should have checked things out,
there are a set of questions to ask before making that big decision of
moving on.
But of course I need to see the big picture first, means to move from
point A to point B, what are the challenges am I going to face,moving
from point A to point B?
What are the mental, emotions and physical stress will I face? Who are
the people going to support me when I am mentally, emotionally and
physically stressed? Is it worth fighting for what I believe? At the end
of the day, will I be happy and get the end result which I had pictured?
In the course of fighting for the things I believed, am I gaining trust
and support or will I lose that relationship with my family/friends?How
would I motivate myself when I find myself all alone and people do not
take me seriously anymore? Or at the end of the day, I am just hurting
myself for useless things, lies that people plant in me, so that they
can use me for their own selfish pursue leaving me broken because of the
false picture/impression which they painted in my mind??? It has always
been lots of false hopes and empty promises.
No comments:
Post a Comment