Memories are a painful process of life that one has to encounter . I am no exceptional .
Just as much as I wish to forget about the past and move on forward , something that I do in my present day to day work tends to awaken the memories of the past …………………… The mind is a very powerful tool and very often , the mind tends to awaken the most deep and hurtful situation of the past which is buried deep , deep in the bottom of the mind’s ocean . Am I making any sense here ?
For some people , it’s so easy to move on and fast but for others like myself , I just don’t understand what is taking me so long to move on with life . No matter how much or how hard I try to forget what has happen in the past , my mind often brings back the sweet and painful memories of being with that special someone . I remind myself everyday to empty my heart and my thoughts of all that is no longer of him and speak only positive and affirmative words to myself but it just does not seem easy at all ……….
Was it because this is my first , one true and honest love that I’ve found ? Or is it because of something else that could have triggered the ‘ clinging –on ‘ feelings that I had for him ?
Oh ! memories , can you just please leave me alone ??? I had it enough! with you ! why are you torturing me like this ? I want to move on but you are always disturbing me ………..WHY ???????
No comments:
Post a Comment