Thursday, April 25, 2013

45 trivia questions

1. How old are you?-
Don't you know it's rude to ask a lady her age ?

2. How old will you be in 3 years?
For me to know and for you to find out .............

3. Will you be married then?
I pray so

4. Are your parents married or divorced?
Of course they are married ! 49 glorious years :)

5. Are you currently in a relationship?
I wish I was but no............

6. Have you ever been given a rose?
No

7. What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
Cheeni Kum - hindi movie :)

8. Have you ever been in love?
Yes

9. Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
Yes I do

10. Have you ever had your heartbroken?

Yes

11. Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Not really

12. Do you believe on the statement of "once a cheater always a cheater"?
Hell yeah!

13. Do you like anyone right now?
No

14. Scared to fall in love?
No . I'm more prepared now

15. At what age did you start liking the opposite sex?
11 years old..............is that normal ?

16. Are you and your ex(s) friends?
Definetly NO !

17. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
It's better to talk about it than to hide because when you hide , it becomes worse

18. What song do u want to be played at your wedding?
Songs specially sung by Peter Cetera and Celine Dion

19. Three things you can't live without?
- hmm..things? erm... Money, money, money!! Without money, one can never buy anything!! Of course, people always say money can't buy love. But then again, without money, we can't buy ANY THING at all! Oh, but love is not a material THING ! haha ;p
Love is emotional needs and it is categorized under Social Needs in Maslow's hierarchy of needs.......ok I think I've said more than I should - LOL !

20. Name the people you can tell almost anything to
Mercedez

21. Things you want to do before you die?
Get married and have a baby real quick . No time for honeymoon !

22. Are you happy right now?
Yes I am

23. Are you a vegetarian?
Nope !

24. Do you eat the stems of broccolli?
Sure I do

25. Do you only drink bottled water?
Both bottle and boiled water

26. Makeup?
Liptstick and blusher

27. What do you wear to bed?
My sexy spaghetti strapes night tee

28. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes. All the time! Rules are made to be broken , rite ? haha =)

29. Have you ever had a panic attack?
By the grace of God , no !

30. Can you roll your tongue?
Nope !

31. Are you a cold person?
Nope !

32. What's your favourite holiday?
London !

33. Hair color?
Pitch black

34. Ever dyed your hair?
Never have and never will!

35. Hair type?
Wavy

36. Future child's name?

If it's a girl - Mary Rose , if it's a boy - Maximillian

37. How many kids do you want to have?
3 or maybe 4

38. Do you cry a lot?
Suprisingly , yes I do !

39. If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go?
Venice and New York

40. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Of course not ! That's pathetic !

41. Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
Yes

42. Beach, city, or country?

Beach

43. Who was the last person you touched?

I don't remember - huh ?

44. When's the last time you cried?
Yesterday - when I thread my eye brows - ouch !

45. Do you wish for something?

Oh yes!  To get married soon ! I patiently await for my night in shining armor to sweep me off my feet SOON !!!

No comments: