Friday, May 10, 2013

How am I different from you ?

This is so random. How am I different than anybody else ? I have to be honest , I am not entirely sure. I am , by no means , unique in my own way . Yet , if anything , I am exactly like everybody else who yearns to be loved and cared for, ambitious and determined to achieve whatever it is I need in this world until kingdom comes . I am just a human being who constantly learns from her past towards a better future, with the will and grace of God.

How am I different than the rest of us?
I am indeed , no different . But I'll try to differentiate, if I may.


                                  I cherished flowers especially pink roses ............there's just something about pink roses ...............



I just enjoy the sheer atmosphere of typing and writing.
in the dark.




I enjoy this view , especially when it rains........
I wanna go back there and capture the same view someday




So , am I different or am I just one of the odd one out ? We all have our own ways of defining things and moments in life , these are only a teeny weeny piece of them.

No comments: