Monday, May 6, 2013

No guy / man is worth your tears

Back in December 2012 , just a week before my departure to London for Christmas , I was sitting all alone one morning in the church before a crucifix with tears running down my cheek . A senior lady noticed the sadness on my face and asked me why the tears ; I practically poured out my heart to her about my failed relationship with my ex-fiance . And this is what she had to say ; " No man is worth your tears ; your tears is only worth crying for GOD . It happened for a reason and only GOD knows best " .

Folks , I'm struggling but learning to move on and to take things one day at a time . It's not easy , I'm somehow coping well by the grace of the Almighty .

Remember girls, no guy is worth your tears. And the one who is, won’t make you cry.

ps/:  and no , I did not throw tantrum like this young cheek . I choose to ' grieve ' in silent .


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be blessed abundantly . Keep the faith !

Unicorn Girl said...

Thank you anon ! I am keeping the faith :)