Friday, September 20, 2013

Something new...............

It's been a while since I did a post concerning online shopping so here it goes............something new that I've recently ( well actually since April this year ) that a colleague of mine introduce me to , an online website uniquely call Qoo10  . Highly recommended for anything that you wish to purchase , from clothes to household goods to accessories and baby food and even many branded names . Most of the products are Korea and China made but delivery comes from these two countries and Singapore too so its kinda of a reliable merchants . I've made many purchases myself and you are given many options for payment methods including MAYBANK2U and CIMB transfers . Things do arrive in 3 to 4 weeks and you usually will be getting email notification on the status of your purchases hence its worth your money . So , what are you waiting for ?!  , start shopping now @  Qoo10 !

No comments: