I know I have been silent for quite a while now.............sorry about that . A lot of personal issues and family issues that needed my attention had to be dealt with TLC . It wasn't easy.
Did I ever mentioned in the past that now I have something to call my own ? I have my living space ........yeay ! And yes - I bought a house , a condominium unit to be exact . Hence , now I have moved out from the parents house and have been living in my own home whilst in the midst of some minor renovation and having to re-paint the whole house . Will keep you posted more on that later on with pictures .
How's life otherwise ...............well , I'm taking it one day at a time , now having to travel daily from work to home and vice versa , then there's the weekend to travel too to the parents home , and then there's the need now to shop for some decent furniture and many more - phew ! Life sure has its many trials and tribulation .
So , this is it for now , and I just hope that I do not abandon my health and exercising routines for that has kept me strong and moving in the past . So folks , happy week and stay positive !
No comments:
Post a Comment