Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Black or white ? I enjoy both !


 
I love the simple combination of black and white. It makes my life easier, less complicated. And I am not just talking about the fashion sense ; life in general too. In life, most things that matter aren't in simple black and white. In fact most are mostly grey. Sounds rather depressing but I think grey is good. It gives you a nice, perhaps equal , blend of black and white - true ?

Black and white are ying & yang of colours. They have places in the heart of men , matters of life and of course death , and if used with prejudice one might even end up being considered politically incorrect. We even dream in black  & white ...... well, I certainly do ! And of course , walking down the aisle in that perfect white gown~~wink!wink!~~

I enjoy capturing things in black and white. Yes, vibrant colours give us more vivid memories but there is just something about the black and white version. More of melodrama, less distraction and the most important subject matters will illuminate.

In life, when things are as black and white as it can be, things are way easier to deal with. But, most things are not just in black or white. Other colours play different roles, add dimension to the big picture and even alter the perception to a certain degree. I used to wish for things to be just black and white but wisdom and life experience informed me otherwise. Well, for now, I'll keep my dual-tone preference strictly to photos and outfits ...... but as far as life is concerned, the more colourful it is, the better it will be for me.

No comments: