Sunday, November 10, 2013

Basic questions of life

1. What is your real name?
I shall reveal it in due course ^_^

2. So you are not the real Ms Unicorn after all eh ? !
Isn't that obvious u goat ?  =P

3. So why do your blog author named Ms UnicornGirl ?
Because it's unique you silly !

4. So how do I call you now?  Ms UG ?
YUP !  Ms UG will be just nice..............

5. What are you like in the real world?
Err..what do you mean? What am I like? Hmm...this question is verry subjective.. But well..try to answer it ok.. Hmm..let see.. I am 167 cm (not too tall not too lanky , I know !) , I weigh about ** kg. haha. I won't tell you my weight bcuz I am pretty much on the heavy side ! I have super black wavy hair . I have never dyed my hair and never will - well unless there's a reason .....hhmmmmm  I have very pretty fingers and nails ( blowing my own trumpet ??? yeay you can said that =)  I am tanned - very tanned . I have very pretty row of  teeth and moderate looking cheeks. Umm...what else ? Oh......and my shoe size is 10 - YES and I'm not joking . And for the past 30 over years of living in this world , I only have one sneakers or trainers or whatever you guys call it and more than a dozen of pumps , flats , slippers , sandals and whatever else you may call it =)

Hmm..

What am I like in the real world, ey? Hmmmm... *still thinking*
Aaaawwww....I am so bad at this question ! Maybe you meant like my attitude and stuff is it ?  Well.....can't really say much....... You need to get to know me in person to know all these characteristic stuff and tales - rite ? LOL !

Anyhoo........these descriptions about me are based from my fellow friends / family descriptions.

  • I am very close with the ones I love . Maybe bcuz I come from a big family - could that be it ?  Maybe , comfortable with people that I know is more like it .
  • I can be so nice to people that sometimes it made me look stupid  (bcuz they often tend to take advantage of my innocence )
  • I am not a mean person  (only if you give me a reason to be ! )
  • I'm not a hoarder but I do like collecting beauty stuff like body wash and lotion .
  • I find it hard in striking up a conversation with a stranger .
  • I try to maintain my patience and remain compose by uttering a short prayer .
  • I am so not a bimbo ( whatever that means ! LOL ! )
  • Will you believe me if I told you that I have less than 5 close friends ?
  • I'm not a joker but girlfriends always call me a clown .
  • I like to laugh . (Like a lot.)
  • I don't like to associate myself with bimbos who think they're hot and bitches who think they're cool .
  • I like to sing even though I my  voice is never in unison . But singing makes me happy. I feel alive whenever I sing (But I always annoy people with my songs! hahaha . Sorry!!!)
  • I'm nice. (Okayy, this one came out from my mouth. haha) =P
  • I don't cry unless a it's a  good book or good movie or a good song . Everything !!!
  • Oh..and I whine a lot too! haha
  • I am not a show-off but I train myself to be humble and kind to strangers .
  • Oh...and I can be a hot tempered woman too , well not always only sometimes (only when you trigger something that makes me mad!) Heyy...I'm only human!

6. How old are you actually?
For me to know and for you to find out .

7. What do you like the most about yourself?
The way I smile ??? What do you think ? oh yeah you haven't met me yet...........yikes !

8. Do you think you are a confident person?
Sometimes yes and sometimes no .


9. So what do you do when you don't feel comfortable?
I will just walk away .

10. Are you on a diet?
Hehe. That's a question I'll never be able to answer yes. I eat all the time. I like to eat. When I'm happy I'll eat. When I feel sad, I'll definitely gonna find chocolate to stuff my face! I like to eat burgers, mountain rice (is there such term ? ) , fries and lotsa fries, chocolate, cili padi ,  ice cream, umm..coffee all the time! Hey..anyone..wanna go and grab a coffee with me? I'll definitely say YES ! =)
I eat anything !!! And that explains why I look like a baloon that about to pop!

11. I like your style.
Okay. That's not a question =P
But thank you!

12. Do you wear your bra all the time?
Err.....my answer would be.....Umm......honestly , no. I don't wear it while I sleep and while I'm taking my beauty bath !

13. What is your fashion sense ?
Cool , casual and feminine .

14. Are you a happy person ?
It depends ..................

15. Do you get mad easily?
It depends and like I said........only when a person triggers something that can make me go haywire. I'm usually very cool and relax . (and very nice too!) =P

16. What is your skin type?
Huh ? Dry and pimply one ! Ok ok I really need to learn to maintain its moist .

17. Are you in love?

I wish I was................

18. When are you going to get married ?  I can't wait to see your wedding dress!
Oh my goodness ! I pray that it will be soon but I'm still fishing the deep blue ocean ......................

19. I've seen your pictures a lot in your FB . But it's not you ? Why ?
I'm trying to safeguard my privacy you know  <_>


20. Do you love blogging?
Of course I do! Blogging has taken my life over the past few months! I can not sleep, eat, shop or go out just because I'm busy blogging! hahaha ! That sounds fake - rite ?

21. What is your body stats?
Err..let's not talk about each other's boob size or butt size shall we?


Okay.........I'm done ! If you have any questions at all..just leave a comment and ask ok! Yes you, the one who reads this! Just ask me whatever you need to know and want to know! And I'll try my best to answer 'em ok ! =)


XOXOXO

No comments: