There was a group of women gathered at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with your Husband.
The women were asked , " How many of you love your Husbands ? "
All the women raised their hands.
Then they were asked , " When was the last time you told your Husband you loved him ? "
The women were asked , " How many of you love your Husbands ? "
All the women raised their hands.
Then they were asked , " When was the last time you told your Husband you loved him ? "
Some women answered today , some women said yesterday and some women replied they totally cannot remember .
The women were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective loving Husband ;
I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART
Then the women were told to exchange phones and read the responding text messages.
1. Eh, Mother of my children, are you sick ?
2. What now? Did you crash the car again ?
3. I don't understand what you mean ?
4. What did you do now ? I won't forgive you this time!!!
5. ?!?
6. Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
7. Am I dreaming ?????
8. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today!!!
9. I told you not to drink anymore!!!
And the best one.....
10. Who the hell is this ???
No comments:
Post a Comment