Monday, December 30, 2013

STOP ! and smell the roses........................

It's already the second last day of 2013....................why does not time wait for anyone ???  Same as the river , the same flow never will it flow again .
How much have I achieved ,,,,,,,,hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm ,,,,,,,,,,,,,kinda of much - some even beyond my expectations , while others - not up to par .
It has come to a point that I'm not gonna neglect my faith , my trust and my love in my awesome GOD who has brought me through all the up's and down's that this year I had to face and encounter .
I no longer wait for other people to bring me happiness . I DECIDE my own happiness . My destiny is in my own hands .  I'm given the opportunity to choose between being happy  and not happy . Of course I choose the better part - reminding myself that my destiny lies in my own hands . BUT it's also through divine intervention that all things are possible .

So as I embarked into 2014 , I wish not only myself but all of you out there , a blessed 2014 and may all that you prayed for , hoped for and wished for becomes a reality and happiness in your abundant life and living .

ps/:  it's ok once in a while to buy yourself something extra special ( and extra $$$ ) like how I bought myself a gorgeous looking black evening gown with glittering waist band around the waist .............oooooooooooo................I just love it !  ^_^  Now I just need an occasion to wear it :)

No comments: