Friday, January 31, 2014

The BOLD and the BEAUTIFUL and the EXPENSIVE !!!

The bold ( or should I just say the ' daring one ' )  is me and the beautiful is this pretty little thing I guiltily snagged the other day ; not one but two  !  I don't particularly have any excuse for this purchase so am just gonna let the pics do all the necessary ' talking ' .


These top two are my own purchases - just a ' no -reason ' gift to my own self . A little luxury once in a while does no  harm - rite ? Besides it's my own hard earned and worked for money and blood :)

This image was taken from Solvil Titus website , almost similar to the first image that I bought from the merchandiser , but the only difference , mine is without circle stones while this is with circle stones and it's white . Mine is a combination of gold and titanium .
 

No comments: