Monday, April 28, 2014

the ' TO DO LIST '

Being a woman , a woman of high esteem that is ( ahem ! ahem ! ) , we have a never-ending of ' to-do list ' of every damn thing . Do you agree with me ? 

Have you ever felt that you are incomplete without a proper ' to-do ' list ? You must write it down somewhere so that it's visible existence will remind you " hah ! I have not done that yet " or " I've got to purchase that or this " or " I need to visit the dentist " .........and so on ...........???

I feel and sense that this ' to-do list ' is somehow a mission to be accomplished in a given time frame ......... I dunno about you folks but I do get worked-up for no apparent reason whatsoever if I fail to achieve whatever is stated in my ' to-do ' list . What about you ? Do you have a ' to-do list ' too ?

No comments: