THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ?
“ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “
- Mark Twain
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Splendid rendition - congrats Jaclyn Victor & Shawn
I'm not actually a big fan of her's - not until recently . Not a big fan it's because of one particular encounter that left me saying to myself about her " oh! what a show-off " ! kind-off attitude and personality . You see , she happens to share the same beautician as me - YES ! we share the same beautician ! I met her once at the beauty parlour , was not too friendly neither did she respond back to my smile . So that left me with " she's THE Jaclyn Victor ??? " Anyway , enough said about that , this post is actually due and delay by 3 months because by then , she had already made the official announcement about her being off the ' single market ' and getting hitched to a boy band member in Az Yet ...........Shawn Rivera . I only remembered that there was one non-African American in that boy band and Shawn's the one .
No offense mentioned here be it personally or in public but I truly believe that she has indeed worked extremely hard to be where she is today . She truly and untiringly deserves her great rewards of being an accomplished singer .
So here's to you Mr and Mrs Shawn Rivera , wishing the both of you an abundant joy and marital blessings all the days of your blessed life ^_^ . CHEERS !
No comments:
Post a Comment