Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What's in store ?

2014 was just a duh! year . Nothing much to brag about except that the year has had it's fair share of tragedies , scandals , unnecessary mocking's , drama's and the list is just endless I tell you . Sigh !  I just wish that 2015 will be a better year not only for me but also for those around me and close to me.  There's so many things that we can actually learn from the many failures of 2014 - besides more than the 4 air tragedies ( one still remains a mystery ) , a famous athlete failing a doping test , the media being scrutinize , we should all learn from the west on how to deal with tragedies for I believe the west have already been through those stages of tragedies and what more with scandals .
OK , if this is the case , enough said  about the country and the world .

As for myself , I'm personally struggling with the expenses part of maintaining my finances and a house to pay for . Despite this , people in general , actually have the bloody cheek to ask me when am I gonna buy a car ?  Well , I reply them " You give me the money , and I'll have the car in no time "! Silence to the defense .  It does not mean that just because I'm still single and a banker , that I'm rich . Have you forgotten that I have commitments too - both financial and non-financial ???  There's just some matters bests left unsaid hence silence is the answer .

I just hope and pray that nothing but only blessings comes through my door this 2015 .

No comments: