Friday, April 10, 2015

Confessions of a Shopaholic the Movie!

Call me old or outdated or whatever but I know that this movie was out some moons ago , both part 1 and part 2 but I finally got to watch both parts in recent times only - like last year - sigh !


Sophie Kinsella's fans like me, must be really excited to watch this movie!! I have been reading all her books since I was in high schools.. I have all of her books and I love all of them! They are too good to pass up! hehe.. ;)

 The movie was indeed a good one ! Enjoy every single bit of it .  Isla fisher did a good job by bringing to life the character of Rebecca Bloomwood and Hugh Dancy as Luke Brandon! =)

At first, I had a doubt that Isla Fisher can pull off the character Becky Bloomwood..but after I watched the movie trailer..hmm..I think she fits to be Becky! hehe. But, that guy doesn't look so right to be Luke. I don't know , maybe it could have been Ryan Reynold or Michael Bubble maybe ?  ;)

Indeed fabulous outfits Isla Fisher wears ! Interesting fashion sense.
Although in this movie she looks so stylish and fabulous,but for me it's kinda too much of colours , don't u think? Some of those pieces of her outfits are really crazy, venturous I would say. But some are really nice ! Like these !




But this outfit looks so weird... I mean, who would wear this kinda skirt in real life - rite ???

and these are some of the shots in the set of the movie..





hmm...I still think that the setting of this movie is supposed to be in Paris instead of New York.
I personally think that not so British accent is much much fabulous-er than American accent for a glamourous and stylish women..hehe.

I always imagine all the gorgeous, fabulous people speak ala-British accent.. Just look at Victoria Beckham! hehehe ;p

No comments: