Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Gonna , gonna , gone !

 OK , so I'm running out of topics to blog about lately . Out of topics is one thing but another issue here lies , the time factor .  Ever since I joined some sort of a another new department / section at work , the volume of work has arisen to the highest degree that I'm actually leaving my work place at times pretty late . I don't remember the last time I stayed on to do overtime at work . In the recent months , yes I need to stay on a little longer to clear off my work for the day ; otherwise which it remains stagnate the next day .

So , this month also happens to be yours truly birthday month , ahem ! ahem ! I tell you growing old is not fun at all but remaining younger - hhhmmmm.........maybe that's what I need to do , remain youthful inside out.

So tata for now folks !

No comments: