Monday, December 31, 2007

My New Year's resolution is ...............


Nah !!! I've given up on all the so called " New Year's Resolution for the year ______ " some years back now. I find it childish and immature to set my mind on something that I want or need to do and eventually , when the year passes me by , you then reflect that you were suppose to do this or to do that and never did it . Now where in the world has the resolution gone too ?! I've have decided to let things takes it's place at the spur of moments and not to force things into doing it. What more when your carreer happens to be a pretty demanding one which requires results and decision all the time 24/7 ? When I set my mind on doing something , I will do it at the moment itself and never put off till another time because I can assure you that " another time " will never come and the idea of doing something and achieving it's goal is totally pointless . So you see , this coming New Year , I'll let things fall into place and let it happen when it has to happen . As for now , or should I say if time permits , above Michael Douglas and Catherin Zeta Jones describes my New Year's resolution for 2008 perfectly well and having that happen to me ASAP .
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !!!



No comments: