A new day has just dawn upon us on this first day of 2008. So I wonder what's in store for me mmmm !!!!! I guess I need to do some soul searching and reflection on what my heart's desire. What the hell am I rambling about you may ask , well I just started the 1st day of the New Year with God at Mass in church and after that merry making with my loved ones at home. What better way one can ask for then surrendering not only the day but the whole year to God ? I'm sure the whole year through will be going according to His plans and not my plans. God's plans are always greater than mine - that is what I truly believe in. Personally , I wish that this year brings me abundant happiness and more blessings , getting to know new people who comes my way , learning to forgive and facing great challenges with an open mind and open heart.
I pray that this year will be a memorable year for me and I wish to move on to greater heights in life and that includes moving away from my birth nest to a new pasture . All the best to me !
No comments:
Post a Comment