THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ? “ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “ - Mark Twain
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Weather forecast for today ........
Hhhmmmmm !!!! the weather forecast for today , is not to bad as the weekend ends . But I enjoyed the weather yesterday morning because while I was still in bed in the wee hours of the morning , it was pouring cats and dogs. Yup ! and yes I know the sleepy feeling of being in bed and not wanting to wake up for the day moreover it being a Saturday . No idea as to why mother nature is pretty unstable presently as the weather forecast lady forecasted a rather clear day but did not mention anything of how the weather will be towards end of the day. In whatever way it may be , I'm as ever grateful to God for the enviroment that we as human beings very so often have taken for granted . Good nite everyone and don't let those bed bugs ( i mean mosquitoes ) bite u ! =).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment