Yeah how rude is the title of my post today as I already had it enough with people's attitude and behaviour practically everywhere I go . This also includes on my way to work , at the workplace itself , at church , at the shopping complex or any other public places for that matter and not forgetting - even in my own home . Let's start with the home as the home is the first form of basic education of mannerism that we learn be it from our parents , grandparents , siblings and immediate relatives and friends . I don't have any issues with my parents as they always potray good and religious ways of living day to day no though there have also been times where they fail to give me answers to my question which sometimes makes me wonder whether they ( my parents I mean ) are listening to what I have to express. Mmmm ! I wonder ! ? Then , you have your siblings who just barged their way through if you happen to stand on their way. Speak of basic manners - yes they are not even bothered to say ' execuse me ' or a simple ' please ' even . But I have to admit , we are very good at yelling at each other at the top of our voice which eventually leads to pretty heated arguments. Actually , this is very common among the girls then the boys I must say - he ! he ! he ! Even this goes down to my young nieces and nephews whereby whenever they are offered a piece of chocolate or a toy , they tend to just take it away without a word of thanks until you need to ask them for one.
Have you ever encounter a situation whereby when you are inside the lift and just about to step out of the lift and before you can do that ! the person in waiting steps in instead ?! This really pisst's me off until I will just voice out to that person - HOW RUDE with my vicious looking facial expression ! yup I have done that and I'm not ashamed to do that again if I happen to encounter the same situation . Haven't you been thought to wait and to give way until the person has stepped out of the lift then only you step in ?! In church - well that's another story . I am well much aware that we are all in the house of prayer to honor and woship the same God but is there any reason why should you be talking to the person in front or at the back of you to query about small issues ? This situation really got out of hand recently until I had to again voice out that if they wish to continue with their chats , they should take it outside . Mind you that this annoying ' small talks ' involves both man and women .
So , the point I'm trying to make here is , there is no need for us to get a university degree or diploma to know and practise basic common sense. Our instinct tells us the differences between right and wrong , good and bad. So , the next time around , when you do encounter such situations don't worry about voicing out your displeasure - at least let the other person know that what he or she is doing , is annoying both you and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment