Sunday, April 13, 2008

I had my eyes set on someone only to discover that ...............

yes my dear people . Recently , I had a liking towards a guy whom I have been noticing and observing everyday ( and yes I mean 7 days a week ) and even had the opportunity to talk to him without even asking what's his name . I first noticed him sometime in mid February 2008 in church . Then , he started coming to church every single day and that is even before the sun rises. Occassionaly , we had very brief conversations such as where do you live , where do you work , how do you travel every morning and so on and so forth. Yeah and all this took place without me having the curtosy to ask his name = ( silly me ! I know ! I know ! ) . Oh and by the way , this guy is a foreigner working here. But unfortunately yesterday , I came to realised the truth when I saw him carrying a child in his arms and promptly following him behind was his mother or mother in-law carrying another infant in her arms and of course a lady who is definetly his wife ( which was pretty obvious for some reasons ) following closely behind the other elderly lady. This really sucks , doesn't it ? I know ! Waa-haaaaaa !!! :-( ;-( . Well what do you know ?! there goes my man-hunting job and looks like now I need to start my search all over again for somebody new and unattached . Phew !!!! what a way to end my weekend with .> sob ! sob !

No comments: