Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What's on your mind ?


What's on your mind at this very moment ? Are you busy typing on the keyboard as fast as a lightning like what I'm currently doing or are you thinking of a loved one or are you thinking of how you are going to spend whatever is left remaining of today ? Or are your neighbors buzzing in the coffee shop or grocery line about happenings in your neighborhood? Has someone you know done something special to help others? What's your take on local events relevant to our daily lives?

I always wonder what runs through people's mind whenever I walk down the street heading to work or waiting on to board the next train or bus to town. It really amazes me too to glance at facial impression of people whenever he or she is talking on the handphone or talking to another person or even to little children. I wish I had the gift to read people's mind to know and understand the deeper meaning of thinking and acting on a thought. Yeah ! just like Mel Gibson in the movie " What a Women Wants ". I remember reading sometime ago in a book authored by Norman V. Peale about the power of " mind prayer " to another person that you see walking down the street or for the person on your left or right . How does this work ? Well , it's pretty simple , just say a simple , encouraging , positive like prayer for this stranger - eg. I pray that you are blessed abundantly or I ask of God's abundant blessings to be upon you and your loved ones always. It's that simple and the positive outcome that you get back in return is truly abundance. Anyway , do you have a personal theory that might answer the problem of perpetual motion ? So then , tell me what's on your mind ?

No comments: