Have you ever heard of this word called " grapevine " ? No ! - I'm not referring to the juice from the grape fruit . Everyone knows that ! Sshhhh ! This meaning of " grapevine " or should I just refer it as a synosium for rumour mongering . It's basically spreading juicy stories or better known as " gossips " about another individual . Further to add on , as spreading vicious tell tale stories , bad mouthing about another individual behind their backs. This type of scenario is pretty common in the working enviroment be it among office colleagues in a commercial building , or among teachers in a school , or even among doctors in ths hospital or clinic or even among church goers in their respective parishes . Yeap ! and I can bet you that no church can run away from this rumour mongering situation. I for example have been a victim of gossip even among the people that I work with in church - mind you this happens around the church enviroment way too often than at the work place. But the rather pecualiar thing that I don't understand is - this very same person who speaks so unruly about me behind my back , when come in contact with me face to face , addresses me as ' dear ' . I wonder what's next on her agenda for addressing me like that . All that I can only imagine doing to the silly if not uneducated human being - is to strike her twice - one on the left cheek and the other on the right cheek . No shame I guess for such as person who always praises mightly about God and the very same mouth speaks so unruly about me and who knows , even about many others . " Grapervine " can even be about making up stories to ruin reputation and eventually losing self respect for certain individual .
At the end , to me , I analyse this unruly behaviour as lack of self-confidence and shallow minded people who enjoys speaking bad about others or spreading rumours. Further more, it only reflects the kind of human being he or she is and judging from this , you will definetly want to keep your distance away from this uneducated , lose morals people .
No comments:
Post a Comment