THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ? “ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “ - Mark Twain
Sunday, June 29, 2008
The author turns Terrific Thirty !!!
Yup ! that's me my dear readers. I officially turn the big Three O today . Today , exactly thirty years ago , an unknown baby girl was born to her anxious parents who excitedly awaits her
" grand arrival " into this bustling world in an undisclosed location in South East Asia . How time flies one may say but I must add on too , and how fast we have moved through from one phase of our life to another phase - another whole new world. How did my day go - well , nothing much to say except that I had a very nice and rich home made sujee cake made up with nice creamy colour ribbon knots and being sorrounded by the only two most important people in my life , none other than my mother and father and also the very first people to wish me this morning . It's the pretty usual Sunday to me as not much surprise was in store for me and as always , what I've wished for will only come through many , many more moons to come ( hopefully ) . And speaking about wishes , remember my post on " My Birthday Wish List " and one of the ten wishes was to own a original COACH handbag ? Well what do you know that I did actually received a original ( yes I mean the real thing and not from the usual PS boutique - as this comes with a guarantee card too ) beautiful yet elegant black COACH handbag from my sister and her family. Well at least I'm glad that one out of the ten wishes I made came true . Wishes and dreams do come true after all eh ?!
I'm truly blessed and greatful to the Almighty for giving me the gift and experience of life on this earth that I truly know and understand that not all young ladies my age would have come this far in life what more having the privilege to be born into a blessed yet loving and caring family and community . Praise the Lord ! & A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ! Yippie !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Shirly!
May God Bless you abundantly always.
Thanx Melz for the belated birthday greetings . =)
Post a Comment