Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dear Mum , HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you !

I suddenly had this sudden urge to blog about my dearest mother who by the way turns a sweety sixty two today . Yup ! today it's that special day of hers whereby as usual we her devoted family come together again ( fifth or sixth time around this year ) as a big happy and excited bunch of chicks singing the ever famous birthday song while surrounded by her seven notorious granchildren ( what I mean is naughty yet loving granchildren ) . Life has indeed many surprises in store for all of us as we approach our bithdays year in year out. As for my mother , a woman that I truly and deeply admire because of her courageous way to persevere in life thru thick and thin despite being a homemaker. She was the disciplinarian at home and of course a teacher too to us her brood. It is indeed wonderful to know how she actually used ti clim trees as teenager back during her " kampung " days , made friends with every guy around the neighbourhood and even stood up in defence for her father who was belittled by relatives. Yes - I'm not kidding , that's the kind of person that my mother was. But as we grow older , we tend to mellow down in our words and action and suddenly begin to sense the longing for God in our lives . I love you dearest mother and pray every single day that may God's choicest and bountiful blessings always be upon you and your loved one for eternity. God bless and HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again .



No comments: