
In a week's time , I'll be turning sweet ...... ( can u guess ?! ) A-hah ! You thought I was going to reveal my actual age hah ? Sorry folks , not today becuz you got to wait until next week for me to reveal my actual age as I will be celebrating my birthday in exactly seven days time . As in the years past , I get to make a wish but sad to say , in the last ten years , I have been wishing for the same old " wishing desire " and until today , it has never been fulfilled yet ! Yes and I'm not joking because as you will come to know next week when I reveal my age , that I ain't getting any younger and there are certain longings in life that I longed and desire for that one fine day it will actually become a reality. Anyhow , enough of all this non-scentical ramblings but let me just to share with you the top ten wish on my birthday wish list : -
1 ) HOPING AND WISHING THAT SOMEONE ONE DAY WILL THROW ME A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY .
2 ) MEETING A HONEST , SINCERE , FAITHFUL , GOD-LOVING , PRAYERFUL AND NOT FORGETTING INTELLIGENT AND PROFESSIONAL SOUL-MATE ( meaning to say a life partner ) .
3 ) TO WALK DOWN THE AISLE OF A BASILLICA ON MY WEDDING DAY.
4 ) TO SHAKE HANDS WITH POPE BENEDICT XVI ( how I so love this man ! ) ..
5 ) TO OVERCOME MY FEAR OF DRIVING CARS ( especially with now that prices of petrol on the rise - fat chance heh ! ) .
6 ) TO VISIT LOURDES , FRANCE .
7 ) TO VISIT VATICAN CITY ( isn't this obvious ?! =) )
8 ) TO PURSUE MY STUDIES IN A FOREIGN UNIVERSITY ( never had that privilege ) .
9 ) TO OWN A COACH HANDBAG ( oooo...... la ! la ! ) .
10 ) TO MIGRATE AND SETTLE DOWN IN A COUNTRY LIKE AUSTRALIA OR CANADA .
OK folks . There you go my birthday wish list which I will keep on wishing , imagining and praying that one day these wishes of mine becomes a reality . HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me in advance =) .
No comments:
Post a Comment