THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ? “ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “ - Mark Twain
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Question time !
Ten questions to be asking myself today as to what I've been up to lately ? Hee ! Hee ! Hee !
1 ) When was the last time you watched a movie ?
Last year July . ( How patethic - I know ! I know ! )
2 ) What were doing the last five hours ago ?
I was held up in church meeting my friends and making music . Ahem !
3 ) Did you managed to get some sleep ?
Yup ! but I just wish that it was a little bit longer .
4 ) What are you doing now ?
Watching CSI New York and making this post at the same time .
5 ) What's your favourite dish ?
Cheesy brocolli - definetly !
6 ) Do you still reminisce about the past ?
Every single day .
7 ) Who are you missing now ?
My priest friend in Goa who has not reply to my e-mail since the last three weeks now .
8 ) Since today is Father's Day , what did you do for your dear father ?
Just wished him and gave him a peck on the cheek this morning at 0645hrs.
9 ) What are you planning on for later today ?
No idea !
10) What are you going to do after making this post ?
Sleep zzzzzzzz............. !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment