Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beauty Secrets

You know , lately I realised that my posts gotte a little bit too religious and spiritual , so then I thought to myself , how should I make my post a little bit more interesting and exciting and so I went around surfing the web and browsing thru other blogs when I came across this blog which says something about the beauty products that we ladies are so used to not living without them. Then I thought again to myself , I for one am not so into beauty products. I believe in aging gracefully as long as you see kindness with your eyes , speak words of pure love and wisdom , listening to greatefullness of others and living as if today is your last day on earth. You get what I mean ?! =( - Wopps ! never mind and lets move along to some answer and question session here : -


MY FOUNDATION : -

I never use foundation at all .


MY MASCARA : -

Avon - shiny black ( seldom use though )


MY DAY CREAM : -

I never use day cream .


MY ESENTIAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS : -

Johnson & Johnson compact powder , slight pinkish Avon blusher and Black Chocolate Brown Bobbi Brown lipstick .


MY FAVOURITE MAKE-UP PRODUCT : -

Johnson & Johnson , Avon , Maybeline and Bobbi Brown .


MY PERFUME : -

Lavender body spray by Marks & Spencer and Enchaunteur .


MY NAILS : -

I prefer it non polish but I do paint my nails according to occassions .


MY FEET : -

Aloe Vera essentials by Avon and Rosken Skin Repair moisture .


MY HANDS : -

Rosken Skin Repair Moisture .


THREE BEAUTY PRODUCTS TO BRING ON A DESERTED ISLAND : -

Rosken Skin Repair Moisture , Nivea Lip Balm and lotsa of mineral water.


WOMEN THAT I ADMIRE FOR THEIR BEAUTY : -

Oprah Winfrey and Sophia Loren ( helping others thru their generosity , kindness and good works of charity has indeed maintain both their outer and inner beauty ) .


WOMEN WITH BEST SENSE OF STYLE : -

Women who knows how to carry themselves well despite their age and body shape . First impression is always the lasting impression .


MY ULTIMATE DREAM : -

To achieve well and be successful in everything that I do and preach. Even if I choose to become a full time homemaker .


HOW DO I DEFINE WOMANHOOD : -

Practising maturity , patience and wisdom .


MY FAVOURITE FASHION PUBLICATION : -

Not any in particular but most of the time , have been reading Women's Weekly .

No comments: