Saturday, September 13, 2008

How fast time passes us by ...........



Ever wonder like it was just yesterday that you started your first day in college or university and then today , you are a flying high time banker or a solicitor or a CEO of a public listed company ? How time passes us by so quickly one may ask . Well as for me , I tend to reminisice about the past way too often that I really need to press on to my breaks to stop myself from thinking and wondering of ways that I should have mended what has happen in the past in my life for instance . I always remind myself not to reminisce about the past way too often as this can really cause one mental displeasure .

Going thru my photo album brings back wonderful and memorable events that once took place in our life so many years ago that how I wish I could just turn back the clock and replay all those good old days we once had and cherished .A lot of things that I have experienced now makes sense since I've had my past life experience. It was so real and vivid. I could never forget it. Live while we can , love while we can , share what we have and experience life to the brim .

No comments: