Sunday, December 7, 2008

The wonder of a friend .....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I'm soooooo........... excited ! that I'm lost for words when I've decided to contact a very dear friend of mine last nite who lives in Goa , India . I guess he somehow knew that I was going to contact him that the minute he answered the call he asked me how I was doing without the normal greeting of a " hello " . Yippie ! Despite the excitement and enthusiasm , our conversation only lasted less than five minutes as he was more concern that my phone bill may just sky rocked . Well , to my dear friend , no worries about the phone bill but glad to share the evening conversation with you . Now that is what made my weekend even more wonderful and my Christmas - something to look forward to . I'm truly blessed to be surrounded by many wonderful and caring people that sometimes , it makes me wonder what my world will be like without friends , friends who cares , friend who shares in our joys and sorrows , friends who makes us laugh , friends who hugs us when they know that we really need a hug and a friend to lean on . I love you all and thank you for being a friend to me - close to my own dear heart .

No comments: