Saturday, August 22, 2009

O ! what a day ...... !

Well - the expression of the title of this blog is on the positive . Two blog post on the same day , sure ! why not as time is never an issue to me . " Make the time " is the main factor simple as that . I will try my best to make this post a pretty brief one as I don't wish to bore you my dear reader's , of any sort of a sad and narrow minded tale that I encountered . So , here it goes - I was at church this evening for some weekend activities and bumped into the visiting pastor and he complimented me for my services ! ( he was around two weeks ago while I played the music ) hence the compliment and I practically blushed :) Could not contend my excitement and thanked him profusely for the compliment .
His compliment has indeed made my day ! O ! what a day .......:) !

2 comments:

zewt said...

oh i know how that feels.

Unicorn Girl said...

Thanks zewt ! :)