No ! no ! no ! Not my new boyfriend ....... I mean so in love with Julio Iglesis the sexy , exotic , romantic Spanish voice . It's a long weekend break with the independence day holiday and what not . So last night - being a Sunday night ( whereby I'm usually in bed early ) , I just decided to turn the music on and wind down on a cool Sunday night to the sensual and exotic voice of my dream man - Julio Iglesis . Me ain' t no big fan of his son Enrique but I find the senior Iglesis has a much romantic and sexy voice than junior hence my great ' love ' for Julio . I'm the proud owner of Julio My Life - The Greatest Hits cd that I just never stop listening to almost everyday . Need some stress free factor to end my day hence the stress reliever that I find in this cd . It contains both Julio's English and Spanish songs which I find myself listening and singing too to the Spanish ones as well . There are also some duet's by some famous voices such as All 4-One , Bori Maratika , Diana Ross , Dolly Parton and a few others . My personal favourite English song is the duet Julio made with Stevie Wonder - My Love . Rather than the lyrics , I actually find the music and unison of both voice rather unusual and unique hence my personal favourite . I remember listening to Julio's Spanish songs back in the 80's since my childhood and schooling days hence a sexy voice like Julio has never fail to mesmerize me until this very day .
No comments:
Post a Comment