Sometime ago , I made a post about watches . Here , I have some pictures of my personal collection of watches that I own . Well just to let you know a little bit of a sweet secret , when I've succeeded in achieving my goal for whatsoever reason , be it at work or personal achievement , then it's never a waste of money ( I think ! ) to splurge on my own self hence this special collection of watches that I've collected over the last four years . The latest favourite that I've added to my collection is Esprit. The others from the past includes two Swatches , one Fossil and another one from Alfio Rado which came in with a free gift of sunglasses :) . I'm not so sure if I will not or stop purchasing anymore watches in the near future but I hope to stop any further purchases for now or for at least for the next three to four years .
2 comments:
I like the watch on top with the chronograph. How much did you spend on your most expensive purchase?
The most expensive that I could afford is the Esprit watch at MYR500.00 - and this is after discount - during the Mega Sale !
Post a Comment