I'm thinking of making a disappearing act from bloggerland for a while.
Why?
My work is in a mess
My room is in a mess
My closet is in a mess
My weight ( kg ) is in a mess - got neglected along the way of depression ...;(
My finances is in a mess
My mind is in a mess
My life is in a mess ; and
I think this blog is also in a mess !
It's ALL in a huge pile of mess that serves no purpose whatsoever !
I need to clear things up and reorganize my entire life!
Reorganize. Reprioritise.
....... sounds so serious, huh ?
NO... not really... it's not as bad as I made it sound to be........:)
2 comments:
yes, sounds serious... cant be that bad...
I think it's the feeling of ' down in the dumps ' bug......
Post a Comment