I can no longer stand it or take it anymore !!! Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................! Don’t your mouth gets tired and your throat dry with all the constant blabbering and gossips ? Why the daily gossips and chatting ? Or is it because you are lacking in things to be done ? Especially when you are a hired staff of a long service employment ???
All this sounds too familiar – rite ? Well , this is exactly what’s happening at my place of work . It gets worse when one of them happens to be a guy involved in the very malicious routine conversation which happens every single day of the week ( and the sound of silence only prevails when one is on leave or medical leave .etc.etc.etc ) . The reason as to why I’m describing this situation is because it has reached to an extend whereby I think either one of the bosses or maybe even the senior colleagues should ‘ give ‘ them hard enough a piece of mind as this daily routine is of mere nuisance to other fellow colleagues at work . What more when this two workers are off the clerical rank and yet have the guts to chatter away all day long !!! Realise recently that even the bosses could not care less about the attitude of these two particular staff . Well they sure know how and when to behave especially when the management bosses are around but unfortunately , the head of department is even afraid to talk to these two chatterbox . They can talk practically about anything and everything under the sun without a care in the world . So – that’s either an empty vessel who just enjoys making lotsa of noise without even producing a productive outcome or just plain attitude problem . As for me , one may wonder what I have done to solve this problem – honest answer – I just pray and wait for a miracle to happen – that’s it !!!
All this sounds too familiar – rite ? Well , this is exactly what’s happening at my place of work . It gets worse when one of them happens to be a guy involved in the very malicious routine conversation which happens every single day of the week ( and the sound of silence only prevails when one is on leave or medical leave .etc.etc.etc ) . The reason as to why I’m describing this situation is because it has reached to an extend whereby I think either one of the bosses or maybe even the senior colleagues should ‘ give ‘ them hard enough a piece of mind as this daily routine is of mere nuisance to other fellow colleagues at work . What more when this two workers are off the clerical rank and yet have the guts to chatter away all day long !!! Realise recently that even the bosses could not care less about the attitude of these two particular staff . Well they sure know how and when to behave especially when the management bosses are around but unfortunately , the head of department is even afraid to talk to these two chatterbox . They can talk practically about anything and everything under the sun without a care in the world . So – that’s either an empty vessel who just enjoys making lotsa of noise without even producing a productive outcome or just plain attitude problem . As for me , one may wonder what I have done to solve this problem – honest answer – I just pray and wait for a miracle to happen – that’s it !!!
2 comments:
you are not the only one facing such moments at work..I have faced things like that before. working life is all about politics+scandals+gossips
Not only in the office but practically everywhere you go to .....
Post a Comment