
I’ v been wanting to make this entry for quite some time now since it’s been a month since I purchased my second branded jeans ( but not the first jeans I own ) . Anyway the reason as to why I decided to purchased a second branded jeans less than a year after purchasing the first one was because I realised as months passed by , the first pair which is a Levi’s , just refused to gripped on to my waist line hence the discomfort at my butt area each time I sit down . Walking either was not so comfortable as I have to keep pulling the jeans up each time it slowly slides down ! But it was a different situation when I first purchased it a year ago as it was just nice fitting and no complains . I guess I need to blame this on my body frame which seems to have a mind on its own for some reason that I may not be aware off .So – coming back to reality and that reason for this entry is actually all about my brand new jeans and it’s from a very loving and caring American brand ( not to say that Levi’s is not American ……..) but this brand – I seem to have fallen in love with ……………drum rolls pleaseeeeeeee ………….it’s none other than the famous 1969 G.A.P. ! Woohoo !!! And it fits me darn perfect and another surprise , I even got it three size smaller than my usual jeans size !!! Amazing but it’s true and I’m pretty sure it has nothing to do with it’s abnormal cut – so that leaves with me losing some weight around my waistline which allowed me to zip-up ! perfectly and smoothingly well ! And I sure look darn good in it – what more with some curvy part of my body showing it’s well maintain curve – ahemmmmm ! ( I’m blushing and I know you can’t see it but it’s true ) – wink ! wink ! By the way , it’s actually boot cut hence it helps a lot to enhance the leg and butt shape hence the attractiveness when ones wears a match along top or a body fitting top . It sure cost me a little more than my any other usual or ordinary jeans but I have to say that I have no regrets in purchasing this pair of G.A.P. jeans as it’s worth every single penny that I spent on in purchasing this pair .
3 comments:
picture, picture!
(with you in it, naturally!)
well doc - the whole idea of pictures without me in it is part of the blogging excitment ..........:)
Post a Comment