Friday, December 18, 2009

Scenario's ! scenario's ! scenario's‏

So many things or should I just say it as so many events has been happening to me that sometimes all I ever wish for is more than 24 hours a day . Or even better – wish I was just a little puppy or a cat or a mouse so that I don’t have to go thru all these mind gobbling and confusing state of life. Well , so here goes the various real life situation that happened in the last few weeks ;

1 ) I’m a musician and I’ve been helping a choir group since the last 23 years of my life not only in singing but also playing the piano / organ. Naturally , now being a festive season , we were requested by a certain other individual to help and work together to put up a Christmas play . In other words a combination of the choir , the youth group and other outsiders who wish to join us . The choir leader ( so she calls herself & who’s totally unqualified to be one ! ) , told me that there will be another pianist doing the playing for the play but I’m needed to help out with the practices just in case the other pianist is unable to attend the practises . This ! is no problem to me . Now – what I just discovered yesterday is that the choir leader herself suggested to the play coordinator to get another musician citing that the way I play was not up to her expectation !

What I discovered = I’ve been made used of by some bitchy women ( who knows nuts about music ! ) the last 23 years and only realise the consequences in recent times . But then again , I don’t play for her – I play music for SOMEONE who is much ! much ! greater than her . She just a piece of dirt to me …………………!

2 ) The last month or so , I’ve been in touch with a very good friend of mine living and studying abroad via FB . I’ve know him a couple of years now and somehow our friendship was a pretty platonic one – like any other normal guy girl friend . The last few weeks , we’ve been exchanging sms’s in the mornings because that’s when I go to work while he goes to sleep ( the time zone thingy ! ) . Two weeks ago and so unlikely to happen to a person like me , I dreamt about him and worse – we were a couple ! Gosh ! What the hell is happening ??? I just consider him as a friend and nothing more ………………and the most interesting part – I told him about this dream and guess what ??? He dreamt about me too a week earlier but just decided not to tell me about it until I told him about mine……………………..very , very strange phenomenon . Just this morning , he sent me another sms telling me that there is just something about me that he just can’t stop thinking about !!!!hhhmmmmmmm & I wonder what is it all about …………..

What I discovered = do you think that we may be in love with each other ??? long distance relationship does makes the heart grow fonder – from ordinary friends to ‘ more ‘ than ordinary friends ……….

3 ) Another dear friend of mine – this is time it’s a lady – a pretty one that is of mixed parentage , have been enduring the worst of hell at her workplace until it has reached it’s breaking point ! It is so bad that she has even lost almost 10kg’s ( I envy her for losing all that weight ! ) and looking in great shape – just that her career seems to be way to much of a tension cause . It's just that , I truly understand the painful frustration as well as the depressed feeling of not being useful . All I was able to do was to help her submit her CV to the HR of the organisation that I work for and pray !


What I discovered = working life is always never a bed of roses ! It's just that how we see it that matters most and how we want it to be makes a whole lot of difference .

4 comments:

doc said...

the greatest honour a musician can give to God is to play to praise Him.

the choir is just a means to an end.

Terra Shield said...

#2: very sweet... hope things work out well

PS: now I understand why you asked the question on my dream post ;)

Unicorn Girl said...

Doc : I always remind myself that when things get out of hand ......

Terra : Thanks & I pray for the same too.
About your post on dreams ........heeheehee :)

Unicorn Girl said...

Doc : I always remind myself that when things get out of hand ......

Terra : Thanks & I pray for the same too.
About your post on dreams ........heeheehee :)