Friday, January 15, 2010

Time to reflect upon........................

It’s the 15th day and second week of the new year and how fast time , energy and plans has passes by make me wonder thus far what I’ve done and accomplish . Well , let’s just start off with the week , few days back – on Monday , a colleague of mine went for a medical check up and discovered that he now needs to go for a heart operation due to enlargement of the heart . Another colleague of mine who’s also a good pal , has been suffering from back pain ever since she slide down hill while ascending Mount Kinabalu last month and now the pain is sharper than ever and the panel doctor just refuses to recommend her to the specialist ! I did tell her to get herself checked with another panel – wonder what’s the outcome on that ……………. Then there’s my immediate boss who text’ed me last Saturday that he has been hospitalised due to dengue fever , and is now back to work TODAY !!! The shortest hospitalisation break in my working career that I’ve ever come across . Then there's this pregnant colleague of mine who came in to work on Monday and Tuesday and suddenly decided to have her baby on Wednesday .The area security guard whom I greeted on Tuesday morning , has passed away on Wednesday morning of heart attack . My two week old optical claim is finally credited into my account ( a reasonable $$$ sum ) after harassing the pathetic clerk who keeps making new mistakes in the claim submission forms and finally last night , another colleague of mine decided to text me past 2200hrs that he’ll be on MC today due to eye infection – hence me doing all his work today !!!GGRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!

All this happenings these past week , has somehow made me afraid to face the coming days as I just don’t understand why do we as human being need to undergo severe pain , stress and mental anguish on what befalls us . How would I face these situation if it were to be me – I have no idea . All I can ever think of at the spur of the moment is questioning God on my current state of affairs. But then again , should I not also thank Him for all the good things and blessings that He has blessed me with ? Including good health , eating healthy and nutritious food , being wary and picky of what I do , where I go , what goes into my mouth / body and what makes of this all ??? As we enter into another weekend , let’s just pray and hope upon if not a wishing but rather thanking , hoping , praying and imagining the good and best in all of us be it in health , work , prosperity and of course - life at it's best !

No comments: