Monday, January 25, 2010

A true story of criticism‏

And this my dear blogger friends happened to me . Well it all started with an extremely bad criticism by my own flesh and blood which actually continued on not only for days but eventually weeks and months . And what happen after that ??? This led to frustration and demotivating factors growing fast inside of me which eventually led me to fall into the temptation of sin . Well – I actually gave in to sin – to be more exact ! Why ??? Well , I was criticized because I was told that I lacked in talent and confidence ! I guess what I’ve been doing all this while seems to be much of a show to the eyes out there especially to the ‘ own flesh and blood ‘ hence the strong critics ! Now the problem is , it has not only effected my self esteem , this has made me to fall into the pit of sin - meaning to say that I did something which is not in accordance to the ten commandments and this has even caused a barrier between me and God ! hhhmmmmmmmmmmm?????? Now what – you may asked ! well – I’m on the loose end myself and just dunno what I should do ……………………… I guess I just need time to reconcile with myself and with the other person in order to get my life back on track ! How frustrating !!!

2 comments:

doc said...

You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.

psalms 32:7

Unicorn Girl said...

Thanks Doc for the comforting verse from Psalm :) !