Scientifically wrong till proven otherwise or maybe DOC may be able to share his views too ……………………..??? Mood swing in a woman is a norm as we are labelled ‘ naturals ‘ in all that we do , say , think and expression . We woman are born with it ! Now – what about the male gender ??? I have come across not one , not two but rather many man both the young and the not so young throwing tantrums , getting irked up by mini minor issues , getting irritated when a slow learner fails to understand him , cranky and full of sarcasm , impatient for no apparent reason and not forgetting their ever favourite language lasher of the ‘ F ‘ word and ass word ( and many others too – I think ! ) when they have hit their breaking point or lost their cool !!! Please correct me if I’m wrong but what I understand and have learnt from these unique species called man , they are the ones who are able to take control of a situation - no matter how difficult the circumstances may be , a so called a shoulder to cry upon , a good and tentative listener , always have an encouraging word or two and using it at the very right time ,
‘ smooth operator ‘ – so says Sade ! and the one who is always carried away with his self egoistic and macho nature .
One thing that I sure realize though is that men are affected internally by emotions. When a man gets angry or frustrated there is something inside of them ( - again I think ! ) that makes him that way. Does he want to talk about it ? Not really because it usually resolves itself ( that’s what he says !!! ) .I don't mean any disrespect to man generally as I've grow up surrounded equally by both woman and man , but I guess when a man behaves in such a chronic way , must it always be because of us woman ??? I’m pretty sure there’s more to that …………. On the other hand when a man/guy gets mad and you are the closest person to him , it’s us woman who sees the negativety that he deals with more than anyone else. Thinking about and analysing these circumstances and issues – do you think that he could be suffering from mature or immature ‘ menopause ‘ ??? Or is it simply due to aging ???
2 comments:
mood swings & male menopause are just 2 excuses used by men to justify their foul temper. not all men are similar - some just can't control their emotions, eg. anger, hatred, jealousy, so they throw their tantrums. it's been said that these men generally have the A personality.
on the other hand, some men seemed so calm & collected even in difficult circumstances. modern science still haven't found a reason for that.
Thanks Doc for your opinion. At the end of the day , I guess different man have different ways of living which also affects their personality and mood :)
Post a Comment