my new " TOY " !
This cute little device that I call my new “ TOY “ , has actually been out in the technology market for more than 10 years now. So , I will not doubt the fact that I’m indeed a slow learner when it comes to this tattle gadgetary stuff and advance technology . I just had to get this looking that every Tom , Dick and Harry and Mary , Jane and Sally and from the young to the old seems to be having one of these as well . I didn’t want to be left behind
( which I think I already am ! ) hence I decided to purchase one after scouting around a few store’s within 2 hours , purchased it at a pretty reasonable price and it even comes in my favourite colour – PINK ! And of course , just could not put it down ever since I purchased it . Wanna guess what it is ???
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
2 comments:
Pretty in pink... my first mp3 player was a sony too... purple in colour.
I like purple too but unfortunately they had limited colours only hence the pink :)
Post a Comment