Monday, April 12, 2010

Expect the ' unexpected ' !

Does the title of this blog sounds right to you or are you just plain confused ??? I don't blame you if you are indeed confused !

Well , as I was browsing thru FACEBOOK a couple of nights ago , I came across my friend's profile wall which read " I'M BLINDED BY WHAT I'VE JUST WITNESSED AT THE BASEMENT CAR PARK OF A HIGH END SHOPPING MALL IN THE CITY ! A COUPLE WAS ' MAKING OUT ' INSIDE A MERCS !!! "

Comment 1 : More details pleaseeeee !

Comment 2 : interesting ! so - was the air-cond blaring loud too ???

Comment 3 : it's a lucky thing that the whole shopping mall did not come crashing down !

Comment 4 : Wooww !

Comment 5 : Did you capture the act on your handphone camera ?

Comment 6 : Did you stepped on the right gear ?

Comment 7 : Tats exciting !


I've come across such scene's abroad ( Europe in particular & in public parks at that ! ) but for this ' act ' to be carried out right here in this kinda of country , I guess the couple sure must have had the guts and uncontrollable lustful desires running wild within them to do ' it ' then and there ! If only the couple realise that there are passerby and other car owners at the very same basement car park removing / attending to their cars and who knows what else - maybe even a secret camera recording for a soon to become a hit on YouTube , Myspace and elsewhere on cyberspace ! Goodness , gracious me !!! Simply - the things that people do anytime and anywhere !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an irony?! The exact opposite thing happened today at the basement car park (where my office is) a couple fist fighting in the car and guards were called to be on standby in case something untoward happened. Yin & Yang!
~Mel~

Terra Shield said...

What's the difference where the act is done? I imagine people's level of lust is the same everywhere, right?

They should have booked a room, though. LOL.

Unicorn Girl said...

I wonder what's next Mel . Truly ironic !

Unicorn Girl said...

Terra : In a country like this , hhmmmm....... need to think twice before commiting to such an act at a pulic area but then again , I guess you are right - ppl's level of lust is indeed the same everywhere .....:)
To booked a room would definetly be a wise decision.