Pretty interesting to know that the first thing this morning when I woke up to the sound of my handphone alarm only to discover a sms from some asshole ! ( pls forgive me for the language ) , I was labelled a coward , a low self esteem person , a stupid thing , immature , a desperate woman ! ( - yup , you heard me right & dunno why ! ) , an old fool ! ( I'm 32 - is that old ??? ) and a recalcitrant ! The sms continued on coming in with the following message " I don't wish you die , I wish u live and get married like ur mates . I wish you grow and not being a nuisance to people ! " After having labelled me with all those negative names , Moron ends the message by wishing me happiness and boy oh ! boy what a bother it was . This , made me both angry , confused and practically laughing too , all at the same time at the pathetic grammar and rather bombastic words that was used to lash out at me. And sadly to say this , Moron even had the bloody guts to view my personal circle of friends on FACEBOOK and started comparing me with them ! Who the hell Moron thinks Moron is ??? - I'm totally berserk !
How did this all started out ? , well sometimes , it's hard to understand a person who is full of convincing tactics and demure in winning over another person's trust . I have to admit that yeah , it's my fault too for misunderstanding and misinterpreting some messages that appeared on FB wall . But after some time , when more of these indirect messages tend to draw the wrong attention and gets a little bit too out of hand ( and when it's about you ! ) , what do you think will be the most appropriate thing to do ??? Sensible way - to confront either party - rite ??? Unfortunately , that was not done and straight on , Moron jump to conclusion and gave me no opportunity to explain in a more civilized manner - and for this , I was labelled to low in intelligence and not good enough to be acquainted to . Hhhhmmmmmmm.................. makes me wonder why in the first place I ever made friends with Moron !!! - what the shittt was I thinking ???!!! Anyway , enough said and just to make a long ' true life ' story short , the best solution to this pathetic and sad story - I just made an instant decision to erased all contacts ( including FB and handphone number ) of Moron from my circle of friends . And my life too & as far as I'm concerned , Moron NEVER existed to me in the first place ! You are a greater RECALCITRANT Moron !!! And boy oh ! boy - what a way to start my morning with !!!
3 comments:
There are just unfortunately too many morons in this world...particularly on facebook! You made the right decision in cutting this person out of your life...there really i no space or place for all these negative fools
Oh and 32 is certainly not old!!!! We are soo in our prime *high five*
recalcitrant - i only learned the meaning of the word when it was used by paul keating on dr M.
yeah, i was also about 32 then.
Sabrina - oowwww......thanks dear , appreciate your support but somehow I did not allow that silly sms to ruin my day .
Prime of our life ! woohooo !!!!
* high five to you too * !
doc : recalcitrant - a word that is rarely used & never expected that word to be used at me.......
You mean 32 when you got married ??? :)
Post a Comment